The firewall certificate is needed in order to connect devices not from the district to our network. Users will want to install the certificate to ensure they can connect to https sites.
To install a firewall certificate:
1. Click the link below to download the certificate.
2. Double click the download to open the certificate.
3. Click Install certificate.
4. Go through the Certificate Import Wizard.
5. Select “Place all certificates in the following store” option.
6. Place them in Trusted Root Certification Authorities and Finish.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 this time selecting “Intermediate Certification Authorities”.
Firewall login page:
If a user is in the district using their own device, they will need to log into this page with their network credentials in order to have the access a district-issued device would have. Once logged in to Smoothwall, leave the tab open while browsing. Firewall Login