Skip to main content

Byron Community School District #226

Substitutes Needed

to serve as substitute teachers, paraprofessionals and support staff: custodians, bus drivers and kitchen staff.  All teaching and paraprofessional substitutes require a licensure through the Regional Office of Education.  Information on obtaining a teacher or paraprofessional license can be found on the ROE #47 licensure homepage.    For more information on how you could serve as substitute in any of these capacities, please reach out to Byron CUSD Human Resources coordinator Mrs. Amy Palmer at [email protected]  or via phone at 815-234-5491, ext. 4002.